Bodypainting is perfect for...
...Marketing and Promotion
- models painted with logos or designs promoting a product, event or company
- dancers/models painted to a theme of your event
- life-bodypainting during expostions and fairs
- models painted for prints, flyers, calendars and other promotional materials
- life-bodypainting during events, fairs...
- models/dancers painted for life shows in bars, discos and nightclubs
- dancers painted for special blacklight-shows with fluorescence-paints
- waitresses and bar staff bodypainted for serving the guests
- fashion shows, art shows, concerts...
- TV, music clips
- and many more....
- Camouflage body art where the bodies are blended into backgrounds and then appear or are painted as a logo or objects.
- Clothing painted on a models body
- any design and theme for model books, calendars, portfolios...
- and more....
- friends, partners and family offering a bodypainting to anybody as birthday present, including unique professional pictures
- open people who just want to try out something new - just for fun!
Nudity and alternatives
In case the model feels comfortable, full nudity is preferable for photo sessions as g-strings are moving and affecting on the aesthetic and overall impression. G-strings can't be easily retouched, except sometimes sticky strings which only cover the main parts.
Models can wear:
- white elastan g-strings (or black if the bodypainting is dark)
- self-adhesive sticky g-strings
- latex g-strings to be glued on with body glue
To cover up nipples in public we can use self-adhesive nipple stickers (you always see a small color difference) or breast prosthetics made out of foam latex (to be glued on with body glue), they can add an extra beauty to a bodypainting design.