Bodypainting is perfect for...
...Marketing and Promotion
- models painted with logos or designs promoting a product, event or company
- dancers/models painted to any theme of your event
- life body painting demonstrations during exhibitions and fairs
- models painted and photographed for prints, flyers, calendars and other promotional materials
- life body painting during events, fairs, fashion shows, art shows, concerts, TV, movies, music clips and more...
- models/dancers painted for life shows in bars, discos and night clubs
- dancers painted for special black light shows with fluorescent paints
- waitresses and bar staff body painted for serving the guests
- Camouflage body art with bodies blended into any background
- Body Art illusions with one or more bodies to create an object, animal or scene
- Clothes painted on a models body
- any design and theme for model books, calendars, portfolios...
- friends, partners and family offering a body painting to anybody as birthday present, including unique professional pictures
- people who just want to experience body art with their personalized design
Nudity and alternatives
In case the model feels comfortable, full nudity is preferable for photo sessions as g-strings are moving and affecting on the aesthetic and overall impression. G-strings can't be easily retouched, except sometimes sticky strings which only cover the main parts.
Models can wear:
- white elastan g-strings (or black if the body painting is dark)
- self-adhesive sticky g-strings
- latex g-strings to be glued on with body glue
To cover up nipples in public we can use self-adhesive nipple stickers (you always see a small color difference) or breast prosthetics made out of foam latex (to be glued on with body glue), they can add an extra beauty to a bodypainting design.