- Do you want a non-permanent tattoo, resembling a true tattoo?
- Do you want to try out a personalized design before doing a real one?
- Or do you just want a painless tattoo to show your friends?
Just contact me and i'll provide you a any tattoo of your choice.
There are many different methods and types of temporary tattoos existing. I provide some kinds of them, listed below:
Airbrush tattoos are waterproof and last on average 2-7 days depending on your skin type and where you put your tattoo. Legs, in general, last the longest, then arms, then back, and then chest/stomach. Oily skin will cause the tattoo to come off faster than normal skin. Furthermore, if you love to wear tight clothing, it is not recommended that the tattoo be placed directly under that. Also, wet clothing will just wear off the tattoo.
The airbrush tattoo paints i use, are made with all FDA approved non-toxic ingredients. Alcohol is the most possibly irritating ingredient although I have NEVER even heard of any problems with any of my tattoos.
Normally I apply airbrush tattoos by using a stencil of your choice. I can show you a catalogue with all my designs you can select from. I can also make a custom stencil for your unique tattoo. Just send me your picture by email or I help you to draw a template of your conception.
How can you care about your temporary tattoos:
- do not rub or scrub tattoo, pat or air dry tattooed area
- powder after bathing and before sleeping
- keep tight fitting clothing from rubbing on tattoo
- do not apply any oils or lotions on tattoo
- do not shave over tattoo
- rubbing alcohol takes the tattoo off immediately
Glitter tattoos are quiet new and are applied using cosmetic grade adhesive and glitters in a huge spectrum of colours. These temporary tattoos are also available for all children (and adults!) over 3 years of age. These usually last between 3 – 5 days if cared for properly. I offer a huge selection of designs to suit all tastes.